Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

10 Weeks

It's hard to believe that my child is 10 weeks old. Time must fly when you are sleep deprived. We had (she had) shots last week. It wasn't as bad as everyone said it would be. The nurse probably thinks Luke and I are mentally ill because we giggled the whole time. The fits she pitches on a daily basis are worse than what happened at the doctor's office, but anyway... All is well. She weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs., 2 oz. I was told to stop waking her up at 2:30am to feed her. In the beginning, doctors tell you not to let babies go over 5 hours without eating - what they don't tell you is when it is alright to let them go as long as they can without eating. The doctor looked at me like I had 3 eyes when I told her that I still wake her up to eat. Anyway, she has slept through the night since then: 10 or 10:30p to 7:30a when I wake her up for the day. So, I suppose I can't use the "sleep deprived" excuse anymore - for now at least. I am very thankful!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment