Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jackson Trip

We went to Jackson for a few nights this week to visit with Luke's family. It was Carter's first time to stay somewhere other than a grandparent's house. We stayed in a hotel, and I must say, she did beautifully. I hesitate to brag too much since we leave for the beach on Monday - don't want to jinx our trip. However, I was impressed with how well she adjusted to everything. It was a busy few days!!
Enjoying the fine Embassy Suites linens!
Relaxing

Being good at Soulshine Pizza in Madison - yum, yum!


Sleeping soundly at Keifer's (one of my all time favorites!)

Trips to Keifer's sure look a little different than they used to - no empty pitchers of beer! We did get to see our great friend Allison for about 30 seconds during her lunch hour. She was so sweet to bring the bug a cute gift!



I had to include this lovely Kulp family photo (minus two Kulp brothers). These don't happen very often, and I think it is hilarious. The windblown look isn't always a good thing...
I hate that I didn't get more pictures while we were there. I have to try and do better.
Now it is time to unpack everything, wash it, and repack it all in preparation for the beach. Good times...

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures...especially of the bug in the bed......love it. i am also finding myself more than a little jealous about Soulshine and Keifers.....probably two of the things I miss most about jxn. Yall have fun at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete