Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

12 Weeks

Carter is now officially sleeping in her bed at night. I'm not really sure why I kept her in the
pack-n-play in our room for so long. I guess in the very beginning I checked on her frequently during the night - now I can't remember the last time I did. I think she is more aware of her surroundings now so she was ejected from our room. We have not had any problems so far, and it was a much easier transition than I thought it would be.

We love the Noggin channel!! Carter has started paying more attention to the TV. I know lots of people think TV is not a good babysitter - ha, whatever. These folks probably don't have kids. She loves it, and it is somewhat educational I suppose. I am sure that knowing how to say "hello" in Chinese will serve her well some day...









No comments:

Post a Comment