Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sun Hat

I have been falling down on my job in the picture department lately. Two weeks and no pictures - I should be ashamed. She has been with her Nonna the last couple of nights - getting spoiled I am sure. We are leaving for the beach in a couple of weeks. I've been told that a trip to the beach with a baby is no trip to the beach. We'll see.

Carter will be 12 weeks old tomorrow. She's "talking" a lot more lately, hates tummy time (she may end up being the only adult on earth that can't roll from stomach to back), and sleeps through the night. She has an opinion about most things - and is not afraid to share it.

Carter had her first (brief) pool experience on the 4th of July. She didn't hate it, but she wasn't thrilled either. I guess she's still a little young... We did get some cute shots of her in her sun hat before though.






OK. Enough with the camera...


Seriously. I said enough!

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing out loud right now at that last picture. I was there, and she meant it!!!

    ReplyDelete